One Stop Australian Immigration and Visa Service
There are several Australian Immigration and Australian Visa options for potential Australian migrants. Read about the main Australian Visa and Australian migration options.
The site contains extensive information on immigration and all relevant Australian topics regards virtually any aspect of lifestyle, business, employment and much more.
There are two programs designed to help people wanting to come to Australia permanently.
One is the migration program which is made up of:
- a skill migration stream, which has a number of categories for people who have particular occupation skills, outstanding talents or business skills;
- a family migration stream, where people can be sponsored by a relative who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- special eligibility migrants, who are former citizens or residents wanting to return to Australia, or certain New Zealanders.
- Business skills migration for business persons and investors
The other is the Humanitarian Program
- The second program is the separate humanitarian program which is designed for refugees and others in special humanitarian need. A major component of the humanitarian program is the offshore resettlement Program, which assists people in humanitarian need overseas for whom resettlement in another country is the only option.
- The onshore protection component is for those people already in Australia who arrived on temporary visas or in an unauthorised manner, and who claim Australia’s protection.
Where & how to start ?
Register with us, and a consultant can then guide you step by step
Register now and complete your profile - this is followed by a detailed free appraisal report
Do a full assessment. This is the only way you will know for certain that you meet all the Australia visa and immigration requirements - our migration experts have a combined total of over 100 years experience with migration matters, and a detailed assessment really is the best way to confirm your eligibility.
- A full assessment is then followed by further online (or telephonic) consultations with you.
Our standard fees for advice and assistance vary according to the visa / strategy type and the amount of work involved. The great majority of enquiries we have received from overseas clients are from professionals and business people seeking permanent entry.
We look forward to hearing from you soon ! (and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or if we can assist or help out in any way.)